‘KENT’S HIDDEN GEMS!’
Oh happy snappers . . .
Sevenoaks District Accommodation Forum (SDAF) is offering you a fabulous opportunity! Enter our annual photo competition for the chance to have your winning image feature on the cover of our 2018 accommodation and tourist guide, “Spend time in Sevenoaks”.
We want a truly heart-stopping front cover image which screams ‘wow – where’s that?’ to tourists and locals alike! Can you take a stunning photo of a hidden Kent gem – be it countryside, Kent produce, vineyards, lavender fields, historic gardens and houses, or a heart-racing surprise moment in Kent?
If you’re ready for the challenge, post your photograph on Facebook (@simply7oaks) using the hashtag #simply7oaks for your chance to be our image of 2018. Alternatively email to: email@example.com. Please include a location/title for your entry.
In addition to your image being our 2018 guide front cover, the lucky winner will receive a celebratory bottle of bubbles from The Mount Vineyard, Shoreham.
Help us say ‘Wow – this is Kent!’
- Closing date for entries is 12.00 am (midnight) on Sunday 29th October 2017.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 8th November 2017.
- All entries must be available as an A5 portrait, with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Entries must be an image of Sevenoaks and its District (ie 20 mile radius from central Sevenoaks).
- The decision of SDAF is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Details on how to claim the prize and full prize terms and conditions will be given in the letter of notification.
- Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering this competition the photographer/entrant agrees to SDAF and its members using the images for exhibitions, publications (print or digital) or for promotional use.
Good luck and start posting!
© Mary Allwood for our 2016 cover photo